Motivation and emotion/Book
Click to browse by topic:
This project consists of 1000+ student-developed online book chapters about motivation and emotion topics.
The theme of the book is:
The project is distinguished by:
- being dynamic and constantly evolving
- creating open educational resources
- using open academic principles
- engaging students in collaborative authorship
- making over 1000+ free, online chapters about specific motivation and emotion topics available
- each chapter is accompanied by multimedia overviews
The student-produced work is developed and shared via Wikiversity, a public wiki platform supported by the Wikimedia Foundation. The students engaged in this learning and assessment exercise have done so as a learning and assessment exercise for the 3rd year undergraduate psychology unit, motivation and emotion, at the University of Canberra (2010 - present).
For more information about how the project works from a practical educational psychology perspective, see this draft paper: Collaborative online book chapter authoring using Wikiversity.
Or read about the 2021 highlights in this Twitter thread.