Wikiversity will always strive to keep a culture of thoughtful diplomatic honesty.
Wikiversity participants should Assume Good Faith, particularly when dealing with new editors. Take the time to help new Wikiversity participants become well-informed scholarly editors. Welcome and guide new editors into the Wikiversity culture of exploration and active learning.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Avatars (4 pgs)
- Introduction to Wikiversity (1 cat, 27 pgs)
- Project incubator (5 pgs)
- Quotes (23 pgs)
- Random mascot (1 cat, 7 pgs)
Pages in category "Wikiversity culture"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Template:Welcome and advise
- Wikiversity:Welcome templates
- Wikiversity:Welcome, newcomers
- Wikiversity:Welcoming committee
- Wikiversity:Whacking with a wet trout
- Wikiversity:Who are Wikiversity participants?
- Wikiversity:Why contribute to Wikiversity?
- Wikiversity:Why not to contribute to Wikiversity
- Wiki Campus Radio
- Template:Wikiversity culture
- Wikiversity:Wikiversity Day/2008
- Wikiversity:Wikiversity Day/2009
- Wikiversity:Wikiversity Day/2010
- Wikiversity:Wikiversity Day/2011
- Wikiversity:Wikiversity is not about winning
- Wikiversity:Wikiversity the Movie