The goal of the European History Department will be to coordinate, organize, and provide material relating to the History of Europe. It is expected that other Departments may be created that will fall under this department, eventually covering all topics related to Europe in further detail.
New to Wikiversity or the European History Department? Want something to do? Click here!
Resources currently available at the Department of European History:
Also see the European History Task Page for other proposals.
- History of Europe to 1648
- Life of Alexander (in conjunction with the School of Classics)
- Medieval History/Middle Ages
- Spanish History
- History of Ireland through Song
- British Empire
- The Great War and Versailles
- History of Germany
- Prussia and German Unification
- History of Slav Peoples
- History of Scotland
These are courses which have been shelved, but may be revitalised at a later date.
- October 7, 2006 - Department founded!
Things you can do!Edit
- Clean up Draft:History and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
- Clean up Draft:Humanities and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
- Clean up Draft:Middle Ages and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
Related Schools & DepartmentsEdit
Readings and External MaterialsEdit
- w: History of European research universities
- 120 Minutes with JTS (Jewish Theological Seminary): A wide variety of Jewish topics, many of which are about history.