Motivation and emotion/Tutorials/Wiki editing
Tutorial 02: Wiki editing
|Resource type: this resource contains a tutorial or tutorial notes.|
This is the second tutorial for the motivation and emotion unit of study.
This tutorial is complete for 2022.
- teaches basic wiki editing skills
- Golden rule: be bold
- Edit (visual editor)
- Edit source (wikitext editor)
- User pages
- Text formatting: Bold, underline, italics
- Headings and table of contents
- Bullet-points and numbered lists
- Sign up for (or negotiate) a book chapter topic
- Develop an initial chapter plan (topic development) consisting of:
- main headings
- bullet-points about key points for each section
- Check out these examples of topic development submissions which received 100%.
- Tutorial 02 recording (2022)
- Additional tutorial material
- Book chapters
- Topic selection (Previous tutorial)
- Physiological needs (Next tutorial)
- Wikipedia editing basics (YouTube)