WikiJournal User Group/Applications
Current and previous applicationsEdit
Links and infoEdit
- Medline/PubMed, Requires publication of at least 40 articles.
- Pubmed Central, Requires publication of at least 25 articles.
- Scopus. The journal will be eligible to reapply in March 2019.
- Web of science (assigns impact factor), Requires steady publication over 9-month window
- Assigned to either Science Citation Index Expanded (and assigns IF) or Emerging Sources Citation Index (does not assign IF)
- Open Access
- Free Journal Network
- BASE search, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- Digital Library of the Commons
- Electronic Journals Library (University of Regensburg)
- Subscription databases
- Ebsco Host Electronic journals service
- Library catalogues
- COPAC, Catalogue of resources at all the university libraries in the UK and Ireland
- Picarta, Dutch Central Catalogue
- SUDOC, Catalogue of resources at all the university libraries in France
- ZDB, Catalogue of resources at all the university libraries in Germany
- Publons Reviewer Connect (has a $2,500 annual subscription fee)
- WikiJournal_User_Group/Calendar for some projected application dates