Portal:New Testament Greek
Welcome! This tiny department within the Biblical Studies division is here to help the serious New Testament scholar in the special field of learning the New Testament in its original language, Ancient Koine Greek. We feel that learning the language shared by John, Paul, Peter, Mark, Luke, Matthew and Jesus Himself will add a whole new dimension to your trek through the Word.
ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος. John 1:1
The main learning resources we hope to tap and help develop begin with Introductory Ancient Greek Language and other resources such as Bible. The department may even evolve to join the effort to finish the wiki version of the New Testament at Wikisource in cooperation with The Wiki Bible Project.
- Bible - Umbrella category for OT and NT below. Barely begun.
- Biblical Studies (OT) - Here's your chance to contribute.
- Biblical Studies (NT) - The content and background of the New Testament documents. Good place to begin your Christian studies.
- Introductory Ancient Greek Language - Yay!
- Jesus - Good beginning, but still needs work.
- Jesus as God - A selection of Biblical passages. Good resource.
- Christianity - The Church today and throughout history.
- Eschatology - The study of 'last things': death, the tribulation, the resurrection, the rapture, the second coming, the millennium, the end of the world, the last judgment, the new heaven and earth, etc.
Wiki Bible - Wikiproject Wiki Bible is a wikiproject to create an original, open content translation of the source text of the Bible that will be in the Public Domain. See Wikisource:WikiProject Wiki Bible for more information and to join the effort.
- CQ 19:50, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
- Ask a question
- Join a discussion
- Work on the Lexicon
- 7 August 2007 - Department Founded!
Theology > Biblical Studies > Λεξικόν
Resources: Bible at Wikisource