Signals and systems
This course focuses on the analysis and classification of various signals and systems. The lessons below provide the background information and basic procedures necessary to begin manipulating and understanding signals. The terminology used here is necessary to understand for most signal processing courses.
- Signals and Systems
- Linear time-invariant systems
- Fourier series
- Fourier transform
- CT Fourier transform
- DT Fourier transform
- Properties of Fourier transform
- Application of Fourier transform
- Uncertainty Principle of Fourier transform
- Laplace transform
- CT Laplace transform
- Bilateral Laplace transform
- Unilateral Laplace transform
- Bilateral transforms using Unilateral transforms
- Properties of Unilateral Laplace transform
- Inverse Laplace transform
- Application of Laplace transform
- State equations of Laplace transform
- Muhammad - EEE, Islamic University of Technology, Bangladesh
- Signals and Systems: Alan V. Oppenheim and Alan S. Willsky with S. Hamid Nawab. Pearson Education.
- Continuous and Discrete Signals and Systems: Samir S. Soliman and Mandyam D. Srinath. Prentice-Hall of India.