Wikiversity resources to help you learn and use MATLABEdit
Wikiversity MATLAB projectsEdit
- Engineering thermodynamics was an effort to create tables and graphs for Engineering thermodynamics
- Divergent series investigations is advanced and weird -- physics at its best (or worst!)
- Sound/Just and equal tuning
- Rainwater tank simulation is an ongoing project to use simulink to model rainwater events and water consumption from a tank or cistern.
MATLAB/Octave tells you how to install Octave on a Windows machine. Use it if you do not have ready access to MATLAB, or use it instead of MATLAB just for fun. Also, it is possible to write a wikiquiz with testbank using Octave. See for example this Physics quiz.
- If you use GNU Octave, a few UNIX-like commands are needed when working in the shell:
- The MATLAB tutorial be found at http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/getting-started-with-matlab.html.
- Keep in mind that Octave cannot do everything that MATLAB can do.