Wikiversity's School of Business is the online community's center of business education, and is committed to teaching and educating the online community in all matters related to business.
The school aims to harness the community in writing Wikibooks, Learning Projects, and Learning Materials related to business.
Areas of StudyEdit
Currently the School of Business is composed of the following areas of studies, modeled after recognized existing universities.
In order to form a good basic understanding of business, it is recommended that students visit General Studies of Business Administration and study the following courses as prerequisites for all other concentrations.
Things you can do!Edit
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- A business article from Wikipedia
- Some business textbooks from Wikibooks
- Business-related media from Commons
- Business news from Wikinews
- Quotes about business from Wikiquote
- Business texts from Wikisource
- A business travel article from Wikivoyage
- Dominant group/Business
- Dominant group/Economics
- Is management a science or an art?
- Business/Case studies
- Wiki business plan
- Lunar Boom Town
- Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring
- School:Project management
- Compiere ERP + CRM Business Solution - A popular ERP and CRM program
- List of business books on Google books
- September 2008 Retail medical clinics attract patients who do not have regular health care providers
- July 2008 As Farmers' Markets Grow, So Should Management, Indicates OSU Study