Entrepreneurship is the process by which one starts and runs a business. Studying the resources here can hopefully help you to become a successful entrepreneur!
Entrepreneurs are those who look for a problem area and offer a solution for that problem. Marketing Agent might be the best candidates. Someone who market the brand. Big business companies use marketing agents when doing their Advertising. Salesman will add up to the successful business. This person is one who sell products from door to door process.
Discussion questions edit
- Explain the role of entrepreneurship in economic development ?
- What are the steps to launch a new business ?
- What are the qualities or traits of a successful entrepreneur ?
- What universities offer programs in entrepreneurship? How do they differ from one another?
- How can entrepreneurship be used to help benefit society while earning a profit?
- How do colleges and universities help to enable entrepreneurship?
- What type of business could you start that could earn you a profit and benefit all stakeholders involved?
- Is the only purpose of entrepreneurship profit? Why or why not?
Learning resources edit
Suggested readings edit
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- The Effective Executive by Peter F Drucker
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz
- The Art of Profitability by Adrian Slywotzky
- The Innovator's Discussion: The Conversational Skills of Entrepreneurial Teams by B. Campbell
- Business plan
- Angel investor
- Sweat equity
- Venture capital
- Venture capital financing
- Private equity
- Business risks
- Publicly traded private equity
- Initial public offering
- Equity crowdfunding
- History of private equity and venture capital
- List of venture capital firms
- Social entrepreneurship
- B Corporation (certification)
- Benefit corporation
- Business ethics
- List of official business registers
- List of social entrepreneurs
- Social venture capital
- Revenue-based financing
- Business opportunity
- Business administration
- Corporate social entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Small Business Administration
- University spin-off
See also edit
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship/Social entrepreneur
- Online social entrepreneurship
- Internet entrepreneur
- Internet entrepreneurship
- Ethics/Business ethics
- Portal:Social entrepreneurship
- Careers and Employment
- Social entrepreneurship/What is Social Entrepreneurship