Project management is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in scientific or daily problems.
This course comprises 15 lessons on project management. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities. The course also assists learners in preparing for CompTIA Project+ certification.
This is a second-year college-level information systems management course. Learners should already be familiar with information systems concepts.
- OpenTextBC: Project Management
- Schwalbe, Kathy (2014). Information Technology Project Management, Revised, 7th Edition. Cengage. ISBN 9781285847092
- CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Objectives PK0-003
- CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Objectives PK0-004
- CompTIA Project+ Glossary of Standard Project Management Terms