Filmmaking Basics/Thumbnail Storyboard/Storyboard Frames
- Current Location
- Wikiversity (English) Humanities Art and Design Fine Arts Film and Television Narrative Film Production Course #01 - Learning the Basics of Filmmaking Lesson #004: Thumbnail Storyboards Lesson 4 Storyboard Frames
Library of Storyboard FramesEdit
- Use these for reference
- These are the current thumbnail storyboards for this movie Seduced by the Dark Side!. These are the storyboards drawn for Lesson #4 of Course #1 of the WikiU Film School.
- Creating a storyboard using this library
- To create your thumbnail storyboards for Seduced by the Dark Side!, print out the unformatted script. Then you can select the thumbnail storyboards which you think will fit your idea of the action and mood of the scene. If you prefer, you can draw your own thumbnail storyboard. Most of these frames show here were drawn with Adobe Photoshop 4 (full version; Not Elements) which is ten years old and Adobe Photoshop 5.5 (full version; Not Elements). Another option is using ArtRage 2 Free. This is a fun painting program from Ambient Designs.
Thumbnail storyboard frames filmed from inside the lineEdit
Thumbnail storyboard frames outside the lineEdit
A Blank FrameEdit
- Reference materials for Seduced by the Dark Side! that you might need.
- All the Lesson 4 Storyboard Frames. This sheet will give you ideas for your storyboards.
- The unformatted script. Print this script outline and use the numbers on this script for your thumbnail storyboards.
(aka All Storyboard Frames)