We will begin with an open conference - an event to quickly gather perspectives and share skills on the use of video in teaching, learning and assessment. After the conference, this page will become both the proceedings of the event, and an educational resource in its own right.
A list of presentations to follow.
If you're working with video, or have a critical insight on the uses of video in education, please list the title of your presentation here, prepare a one page handout, and record a 10 minute presentation.
- Presentations through video - Rick Hayes, Leigh Blackall
- Using video in teaching professional therapy - Colleen Cousins, Nella Charles, Karen Smith and Imogen O'Neill
- Youtube playlists - Rick Hayes and Meri Vukicevic
- Mixed media in assessment - Ruth Ford
- Media production and management in the Faculty of Health Sciences La Trobe University - Brian Dunell, Cameron Grant, Frank Niebling and Leigh Blackall
- Learning in 4 minutes and 12 seconds - Leigh Blackall
1pm, 9 May 2014. La Trobe University, HS1203 and live recorded webstream at New date TBA Teachers of Health Professionals