- What are the first and the second moods of the movie?
- Before each student starts creating the animatic, the student must decide on the moods (and therefore, the music) which must be included in the movie.
- Here are the answers from the students.
- Tunderboy9 says:
- First mood: Mystery.ogg
- I want the answer to be Mystery to let the audience know that something is wrong (the boy needs to ask something, he is confused).
- Second mood: Bold.ogg
- I will say that the second sound will be Bold so the people to know that this is an important part of the clip. - 4 points - November 1, 2007.
- Sir Mok says:
- First mood: Awakening.ogg
- “Awakening” as a first mood, that the movie starts with.
- It conveys the feel of the start, like something is about to begin. It’s also a peaceful music, and that’s compliant the theme and pace of movie, plus there are no tensions or suspense in the scene.
- Second mood: Bold 2.ogg
- “Bold_2” as a second mode.
- This musical mood supports the story, which is around “Star Wars” movie. - 4 points - December 1, 2007.