Intensive Care Nursing
Through a series of system based topics you will be introduced to current, topical and evidence based approaches in Intensive Care Nursing:
- Understand a systematic assessment of the intensive care patient.
- Understand systems and therapies in Intensive Care
- Interpret and integrate the results of an assessment to inform management strategies.
- Discuss current topics and issues in Intensive Care
Your Tasksː Knowledge & Skills To LearnEdit
- Learning objectives for the ICU nurse.
- Systematic Assessment
- Deteriorating Patient Assessment
- End of Life Care in ICU
- Cubicle Safety Checks
Intensive Care terms from around the world include ICU, ITU, Critical Care.
This resource was initiated by User:ICUnurses.