Real scenes for you to score in GarageBand
- NOTE: December 2007 -- These disks were available from the Star Movie Shop which no longer sells to the general public.
- Good News: I still have copies of these disks so I can loan the disks to you if you return each disk in one month. (The disks are not copy protected.)
Page 1: Very simple
- A scene called "Home Wrecker"
- This is a scene with very little dialog and lots of gaps which need music. Because this contains adult subject matter, it is best that students be over 18 years old.
Page 2: Challenging
- A scene called "Green Tea Smoothie"
- This is two scenes which are part of the same story. The first scene is simple but the second can be confusing for the audience. The intent of the director is not clear in the second scene (nor was it for the entire motion picture).
- That is why this scene is so interesting. It is a tremendous challenge to discover the emotions of this scene and then use your music to explain this to the audience.
Page 3: Final exam
- A scene from "Blindman's Bluff Production"
- This is actually three scenes in one long continuous scene. This is the first scene of the motion picture which introduces these new characters so music is extremely important to explain who these people are. This is like a final exam for film scoring. Simple yet long.