Collaborative learning refers to methodologies and environments in which learners engage in a common task where each individual depends on and is accountable to each other. This learning project provides resources and best practices for learning about and designing effective collaborative learning activities.
- The Web 2.0 and Participatory e-Learning - course by Curtis Bonk
- Wikis as Tools for Collaborative Learning and Knowledge Management - a course by Bernie Dodge.
- Teaching and learning online with wikis by Naomi Augar, Ruth Raitman and Wanlei Zhou
- Wikis in teaching and assessment: the M/Cyclopedia project by Axel Bruns and Sal Humphreys
- Open Study - See introduction at The Chronicle of Higher Education.