Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring/Cultural advancement policy
Cultural advancement policyEdit
The company implementing this policy strives for civilisatory progress and cultural advancement.
Corporate citizenship and donationsEdit
- The company must implement the Agenda 21 policy.
- The company must implement the Gross national happiness compact policy.
- The company must implement the Social contract policy.
- The company must implement the Tariff plan policy.
- The company must publicly endorse The Duty and Responsibility to Promote and Enforce the Right to Education.
- Failure to implement any of the above policies should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
- The company must implement the Philosophycracy policy.
- Employees must receive educational offers concerning aspects of company policy and cultural advancement in general.
Co-regulation and public sphereEdit
- The company should set an example and make an effort to promote the advancement of cilivisation and societal culture in the public sphere.
- The company must encourage and support the Corporate social responsibility policy for school operators in cooperation with private schools.