Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring/Gross national happiness compact policy
This policy is meant to declare the general commitment of an organization to gross national happiness.
Corporate citizenship and donationsEdit
- The company must implement the Supporting the state of rights policy. Failure to do so should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
- The company must implement the Postmaterialism policy. Failure to do so should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
- The company must have a Social contract policy.
- The company must have a Tariff plan policy.
- The employer should implement the Philosophycracy policy.
- The employer must implement a Dynamic part-time work policy.
- The employer must implement the Psychological health policy.
Co-regulation and public sphereEdit
- The company should encourage and support the Corporate social responsibility policy for school operators in cooperation with private schools.
- The company must implement the Global minimum wages policy.
- The company must cooperate with business associations and other organizations that aim to provide co-regulation for gross national happiness. Failure to do so should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
- The company should implement the Prevention of genetic diseases policy
- The company should try to receive certification for other policies that aim to support gross national happiness (for instance ARBEIT PLUS).