(Redirected from Benefit corporation)
Benefit corporations are a corporate structure that blends for-profit and not-for-profit elements. This is a lesson about benefit corporations.
Discussion questions and essay ideas edit
Read the suggested readings below and then find someone to discuss the following questions with.
- Should all businesses be benefit corporations?
- When is it desirable to form a benefit corporation?
- Can benefit corporations be publicly held?
- Benefit corporation
- B Corporation (certification)
- B Lab
- Workplace spirituality
- Charitable for-profit entity
- Social purpose corporation
- Shareholder value
- Common good
- Public-benefit corporation
- New York state public-benefit corporations
- Socially responsible investing
- Social finance
- Community interest company
- Consumers' co-operative