(Redirected from Augmented Reality Tutorial)
Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
Explore some example models and identify the use cases of Augmented Reality in learning environemts:
- Molecules or crystal lattices displayed on Markers,
- ancient site reconstruction on a marker like Forum Romanum in Rome Italy,
- attach Wikiversity learning resource to real geolocations,
- explore places with 360 degree equirectangular images.
|Create a 3D Model in Aframe||Place 3D Model on Marker|
Create your own 3D objects on markers and place them at geolocation e.g. with AR.js.
- Tutorial with Mixare and tracking.js
- JSON3D4Aframe - 3D Model generator for Augemented Reality consisting of geometric primitives
- 3D Modelling/Examples
- Augmented Reality Examples with threes.js and AR.js - GitHub sources: AR examples
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Lee Stemkoski (2018) Augmented Reality Example with Threes and AR.js URL-Preview: https://stemkoski.github.io/AR-Examples/ GitHub-Sources-URL: https://github.com/stemkoski/AR-Examples (last URL check 2022/07/04)
- ↑ Wikipedia: Augmented reality
- ↑ Tracking.js - Web portal of the tracking.js OpenSource library - application of different computer vision algorithms and techniques for the browser environment - 2017 - https://trackingjs.com/