911@10 SUNYIT Summer Workshop
|Subject classification: this is a history resource.|
Welcome to the 911@10 SUNYIT Summer Workshop Learning Project!
Learning project summaryEdit
- Project code:
- Suggested Prerequisites:
- Time investment:
- Assessment suggestions:
- Portal: Portal:...(List main portal/s here)
- School: School:... (List main school/s here)
- Department: Topic:...
This workshop is part of the 911@10 Project. Our goal is to explore the September 11 Web Archive, and build an interface to the archive that enables interested visitors to use the Web to remember the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- Systematically explore the September 11 Web Archive, an archive of 25,000 Web sites housed at the U.S. Library of Congress and the Internet Archive collected between September 11, 2001 and December 1, 2001.
- Develop a new interface to the archive that provides a “guided tour” to some of the materials (as much as we can uncover in a few weeks), and facilitates access so that visitors to the archive can explore it on their own.
- Use Web Sphere Analysis as a methodology to guide our exploration and analysis activities.
- Students registered in two courses at the SUNY Institute of Technology during the Summer 2011 semester will be participants in this project:
- IDT 524: Web Sphere Analysis (graduate)
- COM 490: Web Sphere Analysis (undergraduate)
- Both courses are offered online during SUNYIT's 8-week summer session (May 23 - June 15). Interested students from other Universities may register on a non-matriculated basis.
- Others interested in exploring the Archive with us are welcome to join the project as well. Please contact Steve Schneider, Director of the 911@10 Project, email@example.com.
automotive engineering mechanical engineering
Add learning materials here. See also the box below.
Readings and other resourcesEdit
Each project/lesson/activity may have a suggested reading selection. For example:
- Lesson 1:
- Lesson 2:
- Activity 1:
- Activity 2:
Tests and quizzesEdit
- Quiz 1:
- Quiz 2:
- Test 1:
Subpages can be created - using the syntax '[[/concepts/]]' (for concepts involved in this learning project & without the quotes).
Links to subpages can be automatically shown using
Active participants in this Learning Group
Learning materials and learning projects are located in the main Wikiversity namespace (i.e. without any prefix such as 'Topic:' or 'School:'). Simply make a link to the name of the learning resource, lesson, or learning project (these are independent pages in the main namespace, and sometimes subpages when appropriate) and start writing!
You should also read about the Wikiversity:Learning model. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple projects - and you are encouraged to cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
[[Category:]] <--please include subject name. By default, this page is included in the category with the same name as this page.
[[Category:Template:Automotive Engineering|Template:Automotive Engineering]]