Wikiversity:Wikiversity the Movie/Learning from the past
Coming soon to a wiki theater near you !
Let's identify possible factors why the last production of the movie could not be achieved. Some ideas ?
- Selecting a release date which was too stressy ?
- Therefore selecting now a date which is in about 1 year - that should avoid this problem. If the movie finishes earlier, the better.
- Too few participants ?
- The prominent link to the project from the browse page was destroyed.
- The proposal to put a video teaser for the movie on the main page was ignored.
- Back then Wikiversity was still young. We have grown now.
- now there is a task list
- Not enough resources (human and non-human) ?
- Could be still a problem, but we have now Filmmaking - must still identify resources there
- Different ideas ?
- Let's make a Kickoff-meeting and do regular meetings. Possible idea to create several movies, see here
- Keep it simple
- As I see some pages were created with boiler plates. It was much text, but basically not so much helpful for newcomers :-(  - did this perhaps drive readers away ?
- Bad karma ?
- Well, let's see this time