Hi. Just wanted to point out the following confusing sections - I think there are a few words missing (my suggested additions are underlined):
- Article III Section 1
- "(a) The voting procedures in ARTICLE IV apply to:" - I suggest removing the "(a)", since this isn't part of the list, but merely introducing the list
- "(e) Amendment of these bylaws as specified in ARTICLE IX." - all the other entries have periods at the end
- Article III Section 2
- The (a)(b)(c)... suggest that voters meet one of the listed qualifications, but (g) says "Not an individual voting for herself/himself" - this suggests that anyone may vote, but only those that meet a different qualification can vote for themselves. I suggest explicitly stating that these are "or" qualifications, but that (g) is in addition to the other requirements
- Article VIII Section 2
- "The property of Wiki.J.Med. is irrevocably dedicated to charitable purposes and no part of the funds allotted by WikiJournal to Wiki.J.Med. shall ever inure to the benefit of any Editorial Board Member or to the benefit of any private individual other than compensation in a reasonable amount to its contractors for services rendered.
- Article VIII Section 3
- Upon the dissolution or winding-up of Wiki.J.Med., the resultant assets remaining after payment, or provision for payment, of all debts and liabilities of Wiki.J.Med. shall be distributed to WikiJournal. If this is not possible, the resultant assets shall be distributed to Wikimedia Foundation.
- Article VIII Section 4
- "No loans shall be contracted on behalf of the Wiki.J.Med. and no evidence of indebtedness shall be issued in its name unless authorized by a resolution of the Editorial Board."
Thanks, --DannyS712 (discuss • contribs) 00:43, 7 August 2019 (UTC)