Unleashing Creativity/possibilities curriculum
This possibilities curriculum is being developed as part of the Applied Wisdom curriculum to help people think more creatively, generate alternatives for solving problems, and choose wisely from an abundant set of alternative solutions and actions.
These courses are available now and establish the core of the curriculum:
- Creating Possibilities—Navigating problem space
- Unleashing Creativity—Welcoming new and useful ideas
- Thinking Tools—Boosting Imagination
- Problem Finding—Discovering the Real Problem
- Solving Problems—Creating solutions
- Embracing Ambiguity—Keep thinking
- Transcending Conflict—Resolving contradictory goals
- Playing — Enjoyable Activity
- Envisioning Our Future — Describing your vision of our future
- Intentional Evolution — Choosing our future
- Evolving Governments — Unleashing collaboration
The following courses are proposed but not yet developed:
- Course needed. Until a course is developed, perhaps the materials being gathered for the creativity course can be helpful
- Course Needed. Until a course is developed, perhaps the Beauty, awe topic of the course on What Matters can be helpful.
- Course needed. Until a course is developed, perhaps the materials at: http://emotionalcompetency.com/hope.htm can be helpful.