What is creativity? According to Wiktionary, creativity is, "The ability to use imagination to produce a novel idea or product that is useful to society". Here you can learn about creativity, and possibly how to be more creative.
Creativity — New, valuable ideas!?
- Can computers be creative?
- Can artificial intelligence be creative?
- What are the limits of creativity? Are there any?
- von Oech, Roger (2008). A Whack on the Side of the Head: How You Can Be More Creative. Business Plus. pp. 256. ISBN 978-0446404662.
- Michalko, Michael (2006). Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques. Ten Speed Press. pp. 416. ISBN 978-1580087735.
- de Bono, Edward (1999). Six Thinking Hats. Back Bay Books. pp. 192. ISBN 978-0316178310.
- Cameron, Julia (2002). The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity. Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam. pp. 237. ISBN 978-1585421466.
- Edwards, Betty (1999). The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. Tarcher. pp. 320. ISBN 978-0874774245.
- Burstein, Julie (2011). Spark: How Creativity Works. Harper. pp. 272. ISBN 978-0061732317.
- Plucker, Jonathan (August 1, 2016). Creativity and Innovation: Theory, Research, and Practice. Prufrock Press. pp. 334. ISBN 978-1618215956.
- Imagine: How Creativity Works
- Koestler's The Act of Creation
- How to build your creative confidence, May 2012 TED talk by David Kelley
- Creativity, Wisdom, and Our Evolutionary Future, Thomas Lombardo, Center for Future Consciousness
- Serious Creativity: Using the Power of Lateral Thinking to Create New Ideas
- A to Z of Creativity and Innovation Techniques is an introduction to a range of tools and techniques for both idea generation (Creativity) and converting those ideas into reality (Innovation).
- Harvest sources from Walter Moss's essay: http://www.wisdompage.com/2014%20Articles/Creative%20and%20Imaginative%20Wisdom.doc
- The Act of Creation, by Arthur Koestler
- Handbook of Creativity, edited by Robert J. Sternberg
- How Dogmatic Beliefs Harm Creativity and Higher-Level Thinking, edited by Robert J. Sternberg and Don Ambrose
- (Evaluate the book: Group Genius: The Creative Power of Collaboration. )
- (Evaluate the book: Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World, by Adam Grant )
- (Evaluate the book: Genius Unmasked, by Roberta Ness )
- (Evaluate the book: Handbook of Creativity, by Robert J. Sternberg )