Fairie from 3D Universe
- Victoria 3 RR LE from DAZ Studio stamps
- Victoria 3 RR LE, the fairy costume, and the magic star wand are free 3D Poser figures which are bundled with the free DAZ Studio]. The fairy was posed and rendered with the free DAZ Studio.
- Click on each of the images to see the full size rubber stamp which can then be downloaded (using your browser to download the image) for use in Tux Paint. To use the rubber stamps in Tux Paint, simply put the rubber stamp NPG pictures in the stamp folder of Tux Paint.
- The five stamps of the fairy below are just renderings of one pose of this free figure from DAZ Studio. You can pose this figure in the free DAZ Studio any way you wish.
- For this example, I simply used one of the built-in poses (once I put her hair and cloths on and put the wand firmly in her hand.) Then I rendered the scene in DAZ Studio and DAZ Studio created the complete PNG picture which is ready to be uses as a rubber stamp (complete with alpha-channel mask) in Tux Paint.
- To get the pictures of the fairy from different angles, I simply rotated the model (which is very quick) rather than move the camera which is much slower.
- I set the camera focal length to 135mm to make the figure as beautiful as possible. I added additional directional lights so the figure would be lighted all the way around (since I planned to photograph this figure all the way around.)
- Currently, I think that the free DAZ Studio is a bit awkward to use. (I would call it a beta version.) But once you become familiar with the program, creating stamps is surprisingly easy.
- Victoria and the fairy costume are only one of ten thousand different Poser models that you can purchase. Most models run from $15 to $25 without costumes. Some are even free. (All the figures on this page are free.) Therefore, learning to use DAZ Studio is useful. Robert Elliott 21:06, 14 March 2007 (UTC)