Social psychology (psychology)/Feedback
This page is for participants, staff, and observers to add feedback about any aspect of this unit on social psychology. You can sign your comments or add them anonymously (make sure you are logged out). Your feedback will be used to help in the design and delivery of this unit for the future. All feedback is welcome - positive or negative. The sections below are suggestions - create your own if you like.
Feedback in any form is welcome. So, please also feel free to drop by my office, email, ph etc.
- Mostly positive feedback
- A couple of students commented on North American bias
- Environmental psychology seemed to be a popular lecture topic - keep it
- Make the "negotiability" guidelines for essay questions more clear
- Add to FAQ:
- What if I can't find much theory?
- What if I can't find much research?
- How can I improve my written expression?
- Some students comment that too much assessment was due all at the end of semester - how could this be spread out?
Student e-portfolio reflectionsEdit
- Blackballoon86 noted that "The only suggestion I would make is that there was a supplementary chapter in the textbook (Application Module A) involving the application of social psychology to consumer behaviour that would make an interesting lecture subject, particularly considering the number of students who take marketing, advertising or public relations units in conjunction with psychology."