A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources. The school can contain projects for developing learning resources.
Divisions and departmentsEdit
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
Projects and resourcesEdit
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Since 19 March 2016 with Agronomy! --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 05:53, 13 April 2018 (UTC)
Things you can do!Edit
- Clean up Draft:Geochemistry and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
- Clean up Draft:Geology and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
- Clean up Draft:Hydromorphology and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
- 3 September 2006 - School founded!
Thesis, papers and dissertationsEdit
- Alarico 21:07, 3 September 2006 (UTC)