(Redirected from Public Policy Debate)
Wikidebate is a collaborative learning project to compile and organize all arguments and objections on controversial topics. It's not a place to defend your preferred points of view, but original arguments are allowed and welcome.
- Should cannabis be legal?
- Should suicide be legal?
- Should abortion be legal?
- Should capital punishment be legal?
- Should voluntary euthanasia be legal?
- Should animal testing be legal?
- Should same-sex marriage be legal?
- Should firearms be available to civilians?
- Should polygamy be legal?
- Should we colonize Mars?
- Should we use nuclear energy?
- Are humans omnivores or herbivores?
- Is there intelligent extraterrestrial life in the Milky Way?
- Are humans the main cause of global warming?
- Does God exist?
- Do humans have free will?
- Is morality objective?
- Does everything happen for a sufficient reason?
- Does an individual have a responsibility to maintain a community?
- Does objective reality exist?
- Should we go vegan?
- Is capitalism sustainable?
- Was 9/11 an inside job?
- Did the United States need to use atomic weapons to end World War II?
List of abbreviations:
- Wikidata edit
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
17 September 2020
12 September 2020
- Are humans omnivores or herbivores? 15:35 +411 Dave Braunschweig Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last version by 188.8.131.52 using rollback Tag: Rollback m
- Should abortion be legal? 13:50 +39 Makkkkus
- Should abortion be legal? 12:12 +179 ShakespeareFan00 Revrting an unexplained removal.. The point removed is an important one.. ( A cite for it would be appreciated though) Tag: Undo
- Wikidebate/Guidelines - Some wisdom on how to wikidebate
- Category:Wikidebates - Category containing all wikidebates
- Wikidebate/Preload - Preload for new wikidebates
- Project pageviews last month