Introduction to psychology/Psy102/Tutorials
(Redirected from Psychology 102/Tutorials)
- Timetable: There will be 6 x 2 hour fornightly tutorials.
- Goal: The tutorial program aims to provide some practical experiences, expansion, and reinforcement of key topics covered in lectures and readings, although not necessarily in the same order.
- Attendance: Tutorial attendance is strongly recommended, but is not compulsory.
- Preparation/Reading: Students do not generally need to prepare or read ahead for tutorials (unless specifically instructed to do so). However, it would be advantageous to at least familiarise yourself with, and ideally read, the corresponding textbook chapter(s) beforehand and/or afterward.
- Correspondence between lectures and tutorials: Tutorial topics do not necessarily coincide with the timing of the corresponding lecture in part due to the availability of guest lecturers.
- Assessment: Assessment of content covered during the tutorials will be in the following fortnight's online quiz and the exam. There is no in-class assessment during tutorials.
List of tutorial topicsEdit
|02||01||Consciousness and learning|
|04||02||Therapies for psychological disorders|
|06||03||Sensation and perception|
|10||04||Cognitive processes and intelligence|
|14||06||Social processes, society and culture|