Introduction to psychology/Psy102/Tutorials/Consciousness and learning
(Redirected from Psychology 102/Tutorials/Consciousness and learning)
Consciousness and learning
|Resource type: this resource contains a tutorial or tutorial notes.|
|Completion status: this resource is ~25% complete.|
See also Consciousness and learning (Moodle)
Outline of activities and discussion topicsEdit
- What is consciousness?
- What types and levels of consciousness are there?
- What is the effect of fatigue?
- What are the characteristics of the most common sleep disorders?
- Classical conditioning
- Operant conditioning
- Social learning:
- Watch this video about Albert Bandura's classic Bandura Bobo Doll Experiments in the 1960s (5 mins)
What is consciousness?Edit
- Consider types, levels, and models
Sleep and fatigueEdit
- Insomnia (Wikipedia)
- Narcolepsy (Wikipedia)
- Sleep apnea (Wikipedia)
- Sleepwalking (Wikipedia)
- Night terror (Wikipedia)
- Classical conditioning (Wikipedia)
- Operant conditioning (Wikipedia)
- Walden two (Wikipedia)
- Social learning (Wikipedia)
- Bobo doll experiment (Wikipedia)
- Tutorial worksheet (Handout)