Portal:Social entrepreneurship/Curriculum/General/Putting it all Together/Resources
Putting it all Together
- synthesising and communicating the process and learning
Ideally, structure the resources to match and thereby support the Activities.
Search the web, university departments concerned with (e.g.) informatics, and any other sources you know of for tools which may help in consolidating and putting together your final report (and in supporting the whole process of your idea development).
The links below will lead you to resources others have found useful including software, report templates, online resources, etc.
If you find anything useful that is not already listed, please add to the lists.
- FLOSS used by Social Entrepreneurs and Students of Social Entrepreneurship
- For campaign management, some CRM software has relevant features, such as
The following may be used directly, but some may also be downloaded for local installation (e.g. in your university). Recommend using only the free options.
Check for things like cost, how much file space, security, and other features. Test before settling on any option.
General Social NetworkingEdit
Please expand and make this list more useful to learners:
- Akarru - social bookmarking
- AppleSeed - (augmented) social networking software
- GetBoo - social bookmarking
- iSocial - social networking CMS software
- Mahara - electronic portfolio, weblog, resume builder, and social networking system for connecting users and creating online communities
- MugShot - track friends' activities across various sites - music, photos, blog posts, etc..
- PeopleAggregator - Social Networking, blogging, ID Hub, content management and an aggregation engine
- Scuttle - social bookmarking
- Spree - "an expert search engine where users ask questions to find other participating users, who are knowledgeable in that area and willing to help".
- VMukti - conferencing engine
- Yogurt Social Network - Social Network module for ImpressCMS, Xoops