Wikiversity Film School is developing a new way for drama departments to create short motion pictures at the same time they produce a school play. The idea is to create a 5-minute motion picture using the same set, lights, costumes and props as the current school play. After the school play begins its run, rehearsals on a short movie can begin with new actors. Once the play is over, the shooting of the movie can begin. Since the set and the lights and the costumes are all ready, filming can be done very quickly during the weeks that follows the closing of the play. [[Course:Basic Filmmaking for High School Drama Departments
|1. posterior chamber
2. ora serrata
3. ciliary muscle
4. ciliary zonules
5. canal of Schlemm
7. anterior chamber
10. lens cortex
|11. lens nucleus
12. ciliary process
14. inferior oblique muscle
15. inferior rectus muscle
16. medial rectus muscle
17. retinal arteries and veins
18. optic disc
19. dura mater
20. central retinal artery
|21. central retinal vein|
22. optical nerve
23. vorticose vein
24. bulbar sheath
29. superior rectus muscle
|Click on the image for a full size version which you can freely re-use and modify. Print it and use it for your lessons, integrate it into your pages on Wikiversity, or use it in other learning resources and websites. Use the links below to find more images like this one.
Guide to Secondary Education
The following is a dynamic listing of all the pages categorized into this portal. To restructure or extend this list, you will need to edit individual page categories.
Related material on Wikiversity
This box can be used to enter cross-references to related material on Wikiversity. You can also add more boxes for different purposes - contact a custodian if you need help with this.
What can you do here?
- If you are here as a learner, then browse through the menu of learning resources above.
- If you are here as a teacher, then please feel welcome to create new content, or adapt/extend/modify existing content. This is a wiki, so just go ahead and be bold!
- If you would like to be involved in maintaining this part of Wikiversity, then the to-do list has a list of current jobs, and you can add more jobs to the list.
To-do list for Secondary Education
- Locate more content on Wikiversity which relates to this portal and add it to the dynamic category system by categorising it under Category:Secondary Education
- Reorganize the category system which this portal feeds off so that the guide looks better.
- Help with the Highschool Help Forum