Africa · Asia · Australia and South Pacific · Europe · North America · South America · Ethnologies · History of ethnology · Streams · Library
Welcome to the North American Division of
The School of Ethnology.
North American divisionEdit
Hello, and welcome to the North American division of the School of Ethnology! This is a center for the study of the traditional cultures of the indigenous peoples of North America. The division itself is not a forum for creating learning resources; rather, each department has its own learning resources pertaining to their specific specialty.
non-relevant posts will be deleted after a few months
- May 27 2009 - division founded!
- August 18 2009 - North American division library founded!
- September 5 2009 - Native American literature department founded!
- Since 9 September 2011 with Dominant group/Anthropology. --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 02:15, 25 April 2018 (UTC).
- your name here! The maintenance crew ensures that all pages are categorized and namespaced correctly within our division and also does basic cleanup to make sure pages look nice. Please help us out!
Departments organized alphabetically.
- Abenaki department
- Anishinabe department
- Hopi department
- Kiowa department
- Native American literature department