PCP HIV AIDS Toolkit
Peace Corps Philippines has developed this manual and toolkit as an evolving collection of presentations, activities, resources and guides for HIV/AIDS advocacy.
The toolkit includes guides for HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns and events in schools, among at-risk groups and among faith leaders in the Philippines, as well as general information about HIV/AIDS, sex education, and HIV/AIDS in the Philippines. Users are encouraged to submit improvements, supplementary materials and new modules.
|Type classification: this resource is a collection of other resources.|
|Educational level: this is a non-formal education resource.|
Situation in the PhilippinesEdit
How to Get StartedEdit
- Trafficking in Persons Presentation (pdf)
- Anti-Trafficking in Persons Program for the LGU Manual (pdf)
- Republic Act 9208
- True Stories Video - I do not have this video.
PCV Generated MaterialsEdit
- Summary of RA 8054
- Updated Philippines Partners Directory (pdf) - Is there an online version of this that we can link to?
- STI brochure - I don't have this brochure
- HIV/AIDS brochure - I don't have this brochure
- Games for Reproductive Health (pdf)
- HIV Transmission Fact Sheet (pdf)
- The Female Condom (pdf)
- What are STDs (tagalog) word - This document appears to be copyright by The StayWell Company. I cannot find an online version to link to.
Friends Tell Friends on the StreetEdit
This is a life skills manual that has a variety of lesson plans addressing many areas of interest for adolescents. It is available from the Peace Corps Philippines IRC.