Learning resources and projectsEdit
- One nanotech researcher's website
- Center for Microanalysis of Materials - at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- The Education Center of the national nanotechnology initiative which provides a list of university programs.
- A company offering biologically inspired surface coatings using nanotechnology
- University of Dallas Nanotech Institute
- NanoEd Resource Portal A repository of nano-related courses, conceptual materials, simulations, seminars, college degree programs and other resources.
- Nanotechnology lectures
- UnderstandingNano Website
- Multi-Scale System Design - MIT (2004)
- Nano-life: An Introduction to Virus Structure and Assembly - MIT (2005)
- Nano-to-Macro Transport Processes - MIT (2012)
- Submicrometer and Nanometer Technology - MIT (2006)
Open source softwareEdit
- SXM++ - Program to capture data from scanning tunneling microscopes