Introduction to Complexity Theory
Complexity theory is the study of the resources (especially computation time and memory) required by algorithms.
Learning Project SummaryEdit
- Project code:
- Suggested Prerequisites:
- Students should be familiar with the concepts of deterministic and nondeterministic computation, and formal models of computation, such as finite state automata and Turing machines.
- Students should also be familiar with the theory of formal languages
- Time investment:
- Assessment suggestions:
- School: School of Computer science
- Department: Institute for Complexity Theory
The introduction to complexity theory course will offer a comprehensive course in complexity theory .
- Lesson 1—Big O Algorithm Analysis
- Lesson 2—Time Complexity
- Lesson 3—Space Complexity and Savitch's Theorem
Tests and QuizzesEdit
- Quiz 1—Big O Quiz
Please sign below if you are participating in this topic. Use 4 tildes (~) to sign.
- Kinkydarkbird 03:35, 5 January 2009 (UTC)