Instructional Design/Design< Instructional Design
The design phase deals with learning objectives, assessment instruments, exercises, content, subject matter analysis, lesson planning, and media selection.
Macro-level instructional methodsEdit
This sub-section of the course builds your skill in applying instructional design theory at a macro-level to design compelling learning experiences.
- Constructivism (6 pages)
- Choosing Methods for Adult Learners
- Enhancing Engagement in Online Learning
- Designing Collaborative Project-Based Learning
- Instructional Plans with Tablet Technology
- Spotting Problem-Based Learning (7 pages)
- Designing Intrinsically Motivating Instruction
- Blended Learning Lesson Plans
- Designing E-Portfolios
- Divergent Thinking Methods
Micro-level instructional methodsEdit
This section of the course builds your skill in designing micro-level instructional methods. The modules in this section include: