This lesson covers environment procedures.
Objectives and Skills Edit
Objectives and skills for the environment procedures portion of A+ certification include:
- Given a scenario with potential environmental impacts, apply the appropriate controls.
- MSDS documentation for handling and disposal
- Temperature, humidity level awareness and proper ventilation
- Power surges, brownouts, blackouts
- Battery backup
- Surge suppressor
- Protection from airborne particles
- Air filters/Mask
- Dust and debris
- Compressed air
- Compliance to local government regulations