This lesson covers print technologies.
Objectives and Skills Edit
Objectives and skills for the print technologies portion of A+ certification include:
- Compare and contrast differences between the various print technologies and the associated imaging process.
- Imaging drum, fuser assembly, transfer belt, transfer roller, pickup rollers, separate pads, duplexing assembly
- Imaging process: processing, charging, exposing, developing, transferring, fusing and cleaning
- Ink cartridge, print head, roller, feeder, duplexing assembly, carriage and belt
- Feed assembly, heating element
- Special thermal paper
- Print head, ribbon, tractor feed
- Impact paper
- Print to file
- Print to PDF
- Print to XPS
- Print to image