Wright State University Lake Campus/2019-1/Symposium
- At the moment I have 8 people who want to do the symposium. Let me know if you are interested by Friday 22 March 2019. With this number we will have one or two posters. One member has volunteered to be the poster maker, so you don't need to contribute anything fancy. The topic is the open source Quizbank.
- This graph has me excited. If you want an interesting project involving first-year calculus that might lead to a refereed publication, let me know.
- Details: The symposium will be held in Dicke Hall on Thursday April 18, 2019 from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- If you would like to present at this year’s symposium please RSVP your project title, author names, and brief abstract to email@example.com by the end of the day on Monday March 25, 2019 for inclusion in the program.
All posters will need to be submitted for printing by April 9, 2019. All poster printing costs for the event will be covered by the Research Initiative. Size of poster: 48x36 inches.