Wikiversity Genomics Database
The Wikiversity Genomics Database (WGD) is a database where fundamental information about overall characteristics of genomes can be readily accessed. Its objective is to make specific types of genomic information available for a variety of species. It was created by Anne Friedman in 2008.
Volunteers are encouraged to participate in the following projects, and to start others. Be bold!
Genome Size (number of nucleotides)Edit
- ASRP: Arabidopsis thaliana Small RNA Project
- fRNAdb: Functional RNA Database
- Methylation Guide snoRNA Database
- miRBase: microRNA Database
- ncRNAdb: Noncoding RNAs Database
- Plant snoRNA Database
- Rfam: RNA Families Database
- RNAdb: Mammalian Noncoding RNA Database
- snoRNABase: a comprehensive database of human H/ACA and C/D box snoRNAs
- SRPDB: Signal Recognition Particle Database
- Yeast snoRNA Database