WebApps with LocalStorage and AppCache/Create an AppLSAC
In this learning resource you will be able to create an AppLSAC. Defining in 5 minutes.
- The generated AppLSAC will ba an editor for a data format of your choice.
- The data will be stored in a JSON and the data format will be defined in a JSON schema.
Defining an appropriate data structure for your purpose and domain is a learning task on its. In this learing resource we will focus on a workflow from a given JSON towards the generatd JSON Editor as AppLSAC.
- (Demo of AppLSAC hamburger_menu_app) Explore basic AppLSAC template at hamburger_menu_app online or download ZIP of repository and try offline as AppLSAC-2.
- (Create your own AppLSAC with a Menu) Start the hamburger-menu-creator and create your own AppLSAC just like hamburger_menu_app online or download ZIP of repository and create your AppLSACS offline with hamburger-menu-creator as an AppLSAC-2 itself.
- (Create a JSON Editor as AppLSAC) Follow the main steps by using JSON2Schema. JSON2Schema was developed as support tool for the JSON editor by Jeremy Dorn.
Create a JSON Editor as AppLSACEdit
The JSON Editor uses the upload feature of browsers for a server upload to load a local JSON file into the browser without submitting the file to servers on the internet (see AppLSAC/Load). The download feature of browsers for files from remote servers is used to save files to your local file system (see AppLSAC/Save). The difference is that the JSON file in not download from the internet. The JSON file was generated in the browser.
- (JSON to Schema) Use the given JSON in JSON2Schema, modify the given JSON and create the appropriate JSON Schema.
- (Schema to JSON Editor) Create a JSON Editor with the generated JSON Schema.
- (Download JSON Editor) Download the JSON Editor and use the WebApp. as AppLSAC-2 offline or provide the AppLSAC on your web server, so that others can use your WebApp as AppLSAC-1.
JSON2Schema is an AppLSACEdit
JSON2Schema is itself an AppLSAC. If you start JSON2Schema directly from GitLab your run it as AppLSAC-1. It you download JSON2Schema from GitLab your can run it as AppLSAC-2 i.e. you can perform the JSON Editor generation also offline in your browser.
- JSON Editor (2017) Jeremy Dorn - URL Repository: https://github.com/jdorn/json-editor - (accessed 2019/09/15)
- JSON Editor - Continued Development (2019) Authors/Contributors - URL Repository: https://github.com/json-editor/json-editor - (accessed 2019/09/15)
- JSON2Schema GitLab-ZIP (2919) Bert Niehaus - URL: https://gitlab.com/niehausbert/JSON2Schema/-/archive/master/JSON2Schema-master.zip - (accessed 2019/09/15)