Welcome to the Military History Department's Task page! This one of a series of task pages linked to the School of History Task Page. This page is designed as a simple place where our Projects can list things that they need help on, so that you can dig in and get involved contributing to Wikiversity. If any of the following sound like things you'd be interested in doing, jump right in!
- Needs to be deleted and started in earnest; as soon as a course template is available, these tasks will be greatly simplified. William Hamblin 16:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- Found this article that was written in broken English and still called "US Civil War." I found it adorable that the first author thought the US Civil War led to the Revolutionary War, still probably the single most compelling reason for the military history department's existence IMHO. William Hamblin 16:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- I found this one well planned and partly filled, but it needs an extensive amount of work. William Hamblin 16:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- I still haven't looked this over well, planning on getting to it 3rd or 4th. William Hamblin 16:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- Feel free to contribute any military history you might possess in the continued growth (and hopefully near future teaching viability) of one of the few military history departments left in the world... William Hamblin 16:00, 15 May 2010 (UTC)