The Teletraffic Hyperlinked Textbook
This is the combined work of the ELEN5007 class of 2007 (now ELEN7015).
- What is Blocking?
- What are the types of Congestions?
- What is Congestion control?
- What is the Engset calculation?
- What is Flow control?
- What are Gradings?
- How does Internet telephony traffic differ?
- What is the limited availability calculation?
- What is Long-tailed traffic? (6 modules=1course)*
- What is Mobile Quality of Service? (1 module)*
- What is Multi-media traffic? (1 module)*
- What is Quality of Service? (1 module)*
- What is queueing?
- What is Routing?
- What is tariffing?
- What is Trade in Services?
- How do we Manage Teletraffic data?
- How is Telephony Traffic Forecast?
- How is Telephony Traffic Modelled?
- How is telephony traffic simulated?
- What is Trunking?
- Existing modules (ca. 2006), to be imported from cnx.org
|Ian Kennedy||dr.iankennedy at gmail.com||Editor in Chief|
|Jorenjeye Arubayi 0705588N||lasborn at yahoo.co.uk||Module 15. What is routing?, Module 20. How is Telephony Traffic Modelled?|
|Chilekwa Bwalya 0701344F||chilekwab at hotmail.com||Module 8. How does Internet telephony traffic differ? Module 14. What is Queueing?|
|Nosipho Dhladhla 0705577P||mnorid at yahoo.com||Module 4. What is the Engset calculation? Module 17. What is Trade in Services?|
|Nomfundo Dlamini 0607335G||dlamini at volt.ee.wits.ac.za||Module 1. What is Blocking? Module 21. How is telephony traffic simulated?|
|Daniel Enslin 0008750T||bestbuddy69 at hotmail.com||Module 6. What is Grading? Module 19. How is Telephony Traffic Forecast?|
|Chisala Moses 0700386W||moseslsa at yahoo.com||Module 3. What is Congestion control? Module 16. What is tariffing?|
|Michel Le Vieux 9408490D||michel at mtnns.net||Module 5. What is Flow control? Module 22. What is Trunking?|
|Stephen kyalo Musango Makonge 0710458J||steve at integritylimited.ws||Module 7. What is the High loss calculation? Module 9. What is the Limited Availability Calculation?|