Tectonic hazards/Concurrent testings
|Educational level: this is a research resource.|
Concurrent testings are the most vivid and persuasive way of validation of new earthquake-protective building technologies. They might include both real and virtual testings of two or more objects under the same conditions that simulate an earthquake-like excitation. For illustration, please see the images below:
PrintScreens of concurrent computer models animations.
The final seconds of a concurrent shake-table testing.
Comparative shake-table testing of two models.
EPET enabled concurrent computational testing of two building models
Concurrent shake-table testing of two building models. 
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of Seismic fitness.|
- ↑ Valentin Shustov (2012), "Seismic fitness: on some features of earthquake engineering," http://nees.org/resources/4469/download/Seismic_fitness.pdf.
- ↑ SGER: Testing of a New Line of Seismic Base Isolators
- ↑ Concurrent Shake-Table Testing
- ↑ Earthquake Performance Evaluation Tool
- ↑ Concurrent performance testing of 12-story building models
- ↑ Earthquake Protective Foundation
- ↑