Sustainable Development Goals/SDG12
Responsible Consumption and Production - Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns. With a circular economy (see logo) the life cycle does not end with dumping the waste, In a regenerative system the resource input and waste, pollution of the environment, and energy leakage are minimized by slowing, closing, and narrowing energy and material recycling loops. This can be achieved through
- Analyze your own life style. Where are possibilities to reduce waste and what are the causes why we do not reduce the waste and move towards a circular life cycle of products.
- Explain how Food Security is connected responsible consumption and production!
- UN-Guidelines for Use of SDG logo and the 17 SDG icons (2019/05/10) - https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/news/communications-material/
- "Goal 12: Responsible consumption, production". UNDP. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Advancing Sustainable Materials Management: 2014 Fact Sheet Assessing Trends in Material Generation, Recycling, Composting, Combustion with Energy Recovery and Landfilling in the United States November 2016 (PDF). Environmental Protection Agency. Retrieved 2019-01-04. https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2016-11/documents/2014_smmfactsheet_508.pdf
- Towards the Circular Economy: an economic and business rationale for an accelerated transition. Ellen MacArthur Foundation. 2012. p. 24.