This page lists some ways of getting help with the Survey research and design in psychology unit.
- Seek assistance earlier rather than later.
- Be bold - there is no such thing as a silly question (although it is in your interest to learn how to ask questions).
- Search for answers to your question or problem; consider searching these sources:
- Survey research and design in psychology (Wikiversity website for the unit)
- Lectures, Tutorials, Readings
- Web resources
- UCLearn discussion forum
- Unit convener:
- Email: email@example.com; other contact details
- Face-to-face consultation - best opportunities:
- Lectures: Immediately before, during, or after the lectures.
- Drop-in tutorial: Help times throughout semester in a computer lab environment.
- Tutorials: Immediately before, during, or after the tutorials.
- Appointment: Make an appointment (via email)
- Student skills, UC
- UC Mathematics and Statistics Help Centre