Student Projects/How our Indian education system can be improved
Some of the drawbacks of the Indian education system are-
- Upto 85% of the students in india use to memorize the content given in the book and writing the same in the exams.
- Only 18% of the students use understand the concept of the subject and can able to answer in their own words.
- There is only few subjects containing practical contents.
- Not everyone has sufficient need to access the schools and higher studies.
- There are still many single teacher school in the country. Now the changes which are needed are : *Indian government needs to invest large amount of money on the infrastructure of the schools. * Methods of teaching need more changes. Teachers should encourage students to think logically and be creative. * The biographies of successful persons should be a part of the syllabus, so that students can mould their personalities. *Physical education should be given importance. *There is a definite need of revolutionary changes in the Indian education system. *With the effective learning system, India can successfully utilise it's vast human resource.